The 5th Annual ‘I’m Dying to Tell You Something’ Charity Golf Tournament
All proceeds benefit the I’m Dying to Tell You Something Foundation
in memory of Martin Manka.
Tournament Date: Saturday, November 7, 2015
Location: Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club – Keller, TX
Registration/ Event Check-In: 7:30 a.m.
Start time: 8 a.m.
Donation per player: $125.00
- Green Fee,
- Cart Fee
- Range Balls
- Bag Handling
- Rule Sheets
- Tournament Scoring
- Prizes (prizes, prize brackets & other info will be announced soon.)
- Burger Basket Buffet after play in Sky Creek Ranch private dining room.
- 10% discount in Sky Creek Ranch golf shop the day of tournament for all players
Additionally, each tournament player will recieve a VIP replay pass to come back and play Sky Creek Ranch again at a later date.
Please observe the following rules and conditions of Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club:
• Only two riders and two bags per golf cart. All participants must observe the safety rules printed in the cart, and must drive prudently as course conditions allow.
• Each participant must have a set of clubs and may rent clubs from the Golf Shop.
• Participants are asked to keep up with the group in front of them.
• Participants are required to adhere to the Dress Code. Please ask the golf course representative for a copy. Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club is a “soft spike” property.
• Children under the age of 7 are not allowed on the golf course at any time.
IDTTYS is a registered 501(c)(3) which relies on your individual donations to provide laptop computers, information and services to cancer patients. Participation in the golf tournament or any donations made to us may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for details. For further information or questions, contact IDTTYS.